Make Your Voice Heard from Anywhere: Register to Use the Arizona Legislature's Request to Speak (RTS) System
Online registration now available for new users. HOWEVER, if you are signing up for a new account, you MUST go to the Capitol in-person to verify your account information. If you register for a new account and need assistance verifying it from the Capitol, please email us at email@example.com.
Once registered and verified, you can use the RTS system to log in from any device with an internet connection to indicate your support or opposition to bills being heard in committee by requesting to speak in committee or providing written comment.
Here’s how to register:
- Click “Create An Account;”
- Input your information in the required fields;
- Submit to create your account;
- Save your sign in information for future reference;
- Verify your account in person at the State Capitol.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with this step.
Here’s how to use RTS for those who already have an RTS System account:
- Sign in using the email address and password associated with your account;
- Click on “Request to Speak” and then “New Request”;
- Choose the bill you wish to comment on – you may choose to simply indicate that you support or oppose the bill, or you may leave more detailed comments. (During the legislative session, AAPPD will send out details on AAPPD’s position on bills and provide additional directions in order for you to indicate your support or opposition.)
*Please note that although the name suggests otherwise, using the RTS system does not mean you actually have to speak in support or opposition for a bill in committee hearing (although, you may, if you would like). The system is designed to collect public input electronically, so that all can provide support or opposition to bills – regardless of whether they are physically at the State Capitol or not.
Please register today. Signing up is a simple process that will allow you to respond to AAPPD “Calls to Action” quickly and easily!